“Satura tota nostra est” said Marcus Fabius Quintilian, famous orator and teacher of rhetoric in Rome in the first century AD, claiming the authorship of a literary genre, which carries within itself a mixture of characters, typically italic, and bases a direct expression of a genuine, joyful and authentic view.
However, the term comes from the term “lanx satura”, translated a large bowl of freshly picked fruit and includes the concept of diversity, richness and multiplicity.
Terms that make up the notebooks Satura collection, the assortment of that limited edition offers a wide range of colors, combinations and patterns.
Anarchic in its powers this collection consists only of unique pieces, handmade by experienced craftsmen who sew together different kinds of leathers to create small masterpieces Made in Italy, unique in its kind.
- Sheets printed on Italian laid paper and natural leather mm 0.9/1.1 thick.
- Book binding with thread stitched seams
- Manufacture: handmade
- Dimensions: cm 12 x 17
- Thickness: mm 10
- Weight: gr 167
- No. of pages: 96
- Paper: Italian laid, gr 100/m2, colour ivory. On request, also white
- Leather: real European cattle skin, chrome treated, aniline drum dyed, semi-lucid, fine grain
- Theme: blank page
- Cover Colour: orange-lilac-white
- N°: 251