Covered with an elegant sea blue leather this notebook has been designed to hold all the most useful information for a boating enthusiast.
On the first page we can write basic information about our boat: name, registration number, nationality, home port …
Leafing through the pages we find a complete list of the distances in miles between the main ports of the Mediterranean, a wind rose and the Beaufort scale of the strength of the wind. At the end of the first part of the manuals, an infographic with the most common sea nodes and time zones around the world.
The rest of the logbook is made up of information sheets to be filled in during navigation with the essential information for each captain.
- Description: sheets printed in smooth Italian paper, 1.00 / 1.3 mm thick natural leather.
- Binding: book binding with thread stitching.
- Manufacturing: handcrafted.
- Dimensions: 17 x 24 cm
- Thickness: 17 mm
- Weight: 513 gr
- Pages: 160
- Paper: ivory-colored smooth Italian 100g / m2
- Leather: genuine European leather of bovine origin, half grain pattern, natural grain, chrome tanned, dyed through. Soft hand, waxy touch, semi-opaque appearance.
- Color: blue
- Theme: nautical logbook